Fort Erie Heritage Master Plan
In the 21st Century, the unique heritage portrait that is Fort Erie, comprised of countless brush strokes of colour layered on over thousands of years, will be carefully conserved through the participation of all Fort Erie's citizens, and will inspire continuous community creativity in the pursuit of growth and prosperity.
1. Increase awareness of the extent and nature of Fort Erie's heritage.
2. Increase cooperation among various jurisdictions, organizations, businesses and other groups and individuals in the care of the community's heritage resources and in the realization of the economic potential of these assets.
3. Expand public access to Fort Erie's heritage assets of all types.
4. Raise community confidence in the value of heritage resources as viable business opportunities.
5. Encourage greater integration of heritage conservation with all aspects of developing a sustainable community, economically, socially and environmentally.
For information about the Fort Erie Museum Board, please click here.